Step Into Leadership
Have you ever thought about taking your Toastmasters journey to the next level by being a club officer or an Area Director? Are you interested in completing the Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM) education award? Do you want to challenge yourself with more responsibility that not only serves others, but also contributes to your own personal and professional goals?
Join us for our education series entitled “Step Into Leadership” on any or all the following dates:
- Monday, February 19th at 7:00 pm – https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwpduGtqj8jH9eUoFnbbY7f1VAu4v7eK4_0
- Monday, March 18th at 7:00 pm – https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUldeqqrzwpGdzcH7WFloMT7Hc2hU0T4J8X
- Monday, April 22nd at 7:00 pm – https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZErc-GtrD8sHtOFQkfwGrepj-Ag-RqCk9wW
Our guest speakers will discuss:
- Responsibilities and commitments of being a club officer
- Responsibilities and commitments of being an Area Director
- What there is to gain by stepping into a leadership position
- How stepping into a leadership role serves others
- Resources available to support your new role
If you have any questions and/or you are unavailable for these dates, please contact me, and I would be happy to set up a private conversation ([email protected]). Hope to see you at our sessions!